PRISM is currently open to submissions. Our call for Issue 3 is available here.
PRISM welcomes submissions from academics and practitioners of all levels and experience. Below is a list of the ways in which potential authors can contribute:
- Original Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Academic/Experimental/Policy Papers (1500-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-1500 words)
- Blog Posts
All contributions (excluding blog posts) should be submitted electronically as either/or a Microsoft Word document/Rich Text File and include a list of references relevant to the individual contribution. All manuscripts should be submitted:
- In English and use Calibri font throughout
- The main title of the paper should be font size 14 and in Bold
- All sub-headings should be font size 12 and in Bold
- The main body of the text should be font size 12, the first line of each paragraph must be indented by 0.7cm and use 1.5 line spacing
- If an author wishes to include figures in their manuscript, it should have a title which is formatted to be Bold and font size 10
- If the manuscript includes images, moving imagery, figures or tables they must be placed within the text and not at the end. (For further see: PRISM Image Guidelines)
- All submissions should also include a reference list which is in line with the APA 6th Edition, use a hanging indent and give details of electronic sources (including URLs) where possible.
Please email your anonymised transcript and cover letter (which is available at the link below) to: email@example.com
Open Access Policy
The journal provides immediate open access to its published content, in support of the principal that making research publicly available generates a greater and more democratic exchange of knowledge.
The copyright of the article is attributed to, and remains with the author. PRISM articles are distributed using the Creative Commons License CC-BY-NC-ND.
N.B. The time required for the review process will be dependent upon the availability and/or response times of the referees or Editor. Each handling editor and assigned review team will establish a reasonable time-frame within which to review the manuscript and return comments and recommendations. If a report is unnecessarily delayed, an additional reviewer will be allocated.
For all publishing or journal enquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org